Work with us
We welcome opportunities to work with schools and MATs across a number of areas, including:
Creating systems and structures to improve teaching: we can offer training to set up teacher coaching using the Leverage Leadership model and on-going support to embed coaching and develop skill.
- Designing and delivering effective CPD: we have supported schools to use Teach Like and Champion and other tools to create bespoke CPD programmes for their staff delivered by their own teachers.
- Off-the-shelf curriculum and assessment tools: we can offer rigorous, robust curriculum resources that can be implemented immediately across a range of subjects.
- Reviewing, refining culture and behaviour systems: we support schools to review and refine their systems and structures around behaviour and provide capacity to support the implementation of any changes.
We have experience of supporting new schools in the above areas and others and are able to develop bespoke offers.
Join us on June 19th for an open day at Reach Academy Feltham to explore our curriculum approach.
Our school to school support is delivered by senior and middle leaders from within the Trust. Where appropriate we are able to bring in capacity from a strong and diverse network of school leaders. The work is undertaken by the following leaders, pulling in other specialists where needed:
- Ed Vainker, Executive Principal: Ed was the co-founder of Reach Academy Feltham and has led the Trust’s work with All Saints Academy. He offers particular expertise in setting strategy and direction, coaching leaders and recruitment and retention.
- Rebecca Cramer, Director of Education: Rebecca was the co-founder and Secondary Headteacher at Reach Academy Feltham and has overseen the exceptional results that the school achieved in 2017 and 2018. She offers specialist expertise in teaching and learning, CPD and designing and operationalising systems to promote excellent behaviour.
- Jon Hutchinson, Head of Curriculum Design (formerly Brunskill): Jon has taught at Reach Academy for several years and has led the school’s successful Curriculum Fund bid. He is a prolific writer and thinker on curriculum matters and supports schools on curriculum design and implementation at Primary and Secondary.
- Tilly Browne, Deputy Headteacher: Tilly’s coaching has been described by a visiting headteacher as “jaw-droppingly brilliant” and led to a group of MAT CEOs discussing ‘their strategy for getting a Tilly in every school'. She offers expertise in coaching, CPD, literacy and phonics.
- Emily Maule, Head of Humanities: Emily is an experienced middle leader who led the successful Geography bid for the Curriculum Fund, when her resources were described as exceptional. She supports curriculum design and implementation in Secondary.
Where appropriate we use our wider network to support partner schools. Since Autumn 2018 Aidan Sadgrove, Headteacher of One Degree Academy in Enfield, has been working with Reach staff to support All Saints Academy Plymouth to make rapid progress.